RMT-D249 Rail Mounted Transmitter RTD/TC/mV/Ohms
$99.00 exc GST
The RMT-D249 is an economically priced high performance rail mounted programmable temperature transmitter. It is the isolated version which is suitable for both RTD and Thermocouples whether they be grounded or not. The RMT-D249 is configured through the unique HVRT system which links onto the output of the transmitter. The configuration software is free and downloadable from our website Download Configuration Software Here
Used for RTD/TC/mV/R to 4-20mA loop Powered in an isolated configuration
- High reliability and exceptional EMC performance: Built-in multi-level protection circuit for high reliability.
- High-voltage isolation： As high as 1000V for the isolation voltage between metal capacitance sensor processing circuit and main circuit.
- HVRT communication protocol which is a proprietary communication protocol based on voltage modulation. Similar to HART communication protocol.
- PC Configurable using free software
- High performance-price ratio:
- HVRT digital bus communication,
- low price,
- high precision,
- good quality.
- Easy to install and reliable with unique design.
- Power supply: 10-32VDC
- Output: 4~20mA DC
- 0.1°C(E J K N T)
- 0.2°C(B R S)
- 0.5°C(E J K N T),
- 1.0°C(B R S)
- Operating temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Dimension: diameter Φ= 44 mm
- Mounting hole pitch D＝33 mm
- Weight : about 35g