HMT-D648 Head Mounted Transmitter RTD/TC/mV/Ohms with HART
$175.00 exc GST
The HMT-D648 is an economically priced high performance head mounted programmable temperature transmitter with inbuilt HART. It has high level input to output isolation suitable for both RTD and Thermocouples whether they be grounded or not. The HMT-D648 is configured through the HART modem which links onto the output of the transmitter. The configuration software is free and downloadable from our website Download Configuration Software Here
Used for RTD/TC/mV/R to 4-20mA loop Powered in an isolated configuration
- High reliability and exceptional EMC performance: Built-in multi-level protection circuit for high reliability.
- High-voltage isolation： As high as 1000V for the isolation voltage between metal capacitance sensor processing circuit and main circuit.
- HART communication protocol.
- PC Configurable using free software
- High performance-price ratio:
- HART digital bus communication,
- low price,
- high precision,
- good quality.
- Easy to install and reliable with unique design.
- Power supply: 10-32VDC
- Output: 4~20mA DC with HART
- 0.1°C(E J K N T)
- 0.2°C(B R S)
- 0.5°C(E J K N T),
- 1.0°C(B R S)
- Operating temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Dimension: diameter Φ= 44 mm
- Mounting hole pitch D＝33 mm
- Weight : about 35g