WCM-T6030 Conductivity, Resistivity,TDS & Salinity Monitor/Controller in 144 x 144mm Format
$634.00 exc GST
Applications of the WCM-T6030 Conductivity / Resistivity / TDS / Salinity Monitor/Controller
Industrial online conductivity meter is a microprocessor-based water quality online monitoring control instrument. This instrument is widely used in power plants, petrochemical industry, metallurgical electronics, mining industry, paper industry, medicine, food and beverage, water treatment, modern agricultural planting and other industries.It is suitable for softening water, raw water, steam condensate water, seawater distillation and deionized water, etc. It can continuously monitor and control the conductivity, resistivity, TDS, salinity and temperature of aqueous solutions.
- Color LCD Display.
- Intelligent menu operation.
- Data Recording & Curve Display.
- Manual or automatic temperature compensation.
- Three sets of relay control switches.
- High & low alarm, and hysteresis control.
- 4-20mA&RS485Multiple output modes.
- Password protection founction to prevent misoperation by non-staff.
- Measuring range:
- Salinity:0~700PPT; 0~70%; 0~700g/L;
- Conductivity: 0.01 μS/cm; 0.01 mS/cm;
- Resistivity: 0.01 KΩ/cm; 0.01 MΩ/cm;
- TDS: 0.01 mg/L; 0.01 g/L;
- Salinity: 0.01 PPT; 0.1%;0.01 mg/L;
- Temperature: 0.1℃;
- Basic error:
- ±0.5%F.S for conductivity, resistivity, tds and salinity
- Stability:±0.2% F.S/24 h;
- Current outputs: 2 x 0/4-20 mA into 0-750 ohms
- Communication output:: RS485 MODBUS RTU;
- Relay Outputs:
- 3 independent relays
- Rating 5A @ 250 Vac or 30 Vdc
- Power supply(selection):
- Power consumption: 3W
- High Voltage: 85~265 VAC±10%,50±1 Hz
- Low Voltage: 9 -36 Vdc.
- Dimensions:144×144×118 mm;
- Method: Panel,wall mounting or pipeline;
- Panel hole cutout size:138X138 mm;
- Waterproof rating: IP65;
- Weight:0.8 kg;
- Working environment:
- Operating temperature:-10~60℃;
- Relative humidity: ≤90%;