The HHT series products have been developed with precision, practicality and affordability in mind
Simple operation, powerful functions, complete measuring parameters, wide measurement range are features of all the HHT series products.
The HHT-DO200 is a precision Dissolved Oxygen meter suitable for laboratory as well as field work
Clear and readable display interface, excellent interference immunity, accurate measurement, easy operation, combined with high brightness backlight make this an instrument range that is favoured by scientists and technicians alike
The HHT-DO200 is your professional testing tool and reliable partner for laboratories, workshops, universities and research institutions and schools.
- All-weather precise, Comfortable holding, Easy carrying and Simple Operation.
- IP67 rated, dustproof and waterproof ,floats on water.
- Optional Unit display:mg/L or %.
- One key to check through all the settings, including: zero drift and slope of electrode and all the settings.
- Automatic temperature compensation after salinity/atmospheric pressure input
- HOLD read lock function.
- Temperature offset adjustment.
- 256 sets of data storage and recall function.
- Auto power off if no operations in 10 minutes. (Optional).
- 2*1.5V 7AAA battery, long battery life.
HHT-DO200 Portable Dissolved Oxygen Meter Specifications
- Dissolved Oxygen
- Range 0.00~40.00mg/L
- Resolution: 0.01mg/L
- Accuracy: ±0.5%F.S
- Saturation percentage:
- Range: 0.0%~400.0%
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Accuracy: ±0.5%F.S
- Range: 0-50°C: 32-122°F
- Resolution: ±1°C or °F
- Accuracy: ±0.2°C; ±0.36°F
- Atmosphric Pressure:
- Range: 600 mbar~1400 mbar
- Resolution: 1 mbar
- Default: 1013 mbar
- Range: 0.0~40.0 g/L
- Resolution: 0.1 g/L
- Default Value: 0.0 g/L
- Power: 2 x 1.5V AAA cells
- Battery Life: >500 hours
- Screen: 65*40 mm multiline backlit liquid crystal display.
- Protection Grade: IP67
- Auto Power Off: 10 minutes optional setting
- Operating environment:
- Ambient Temperature: -5~60°C
- Relative Humidity: 0-90% RH
- Data Storage: 256 Records
- Dimensions: 94*190*35 mm (W*L*H)
- Weight: 250 g